Thanks to @mynykaa sales I've become a mascara hoarder!
But I've become such a fan of it only because it's all i wear as eye makeup nowadays! I just skip on kajal. One/two coats of mascara does it for me. Very easy peasy!
So @lorealindia Volume Million lashes mascara is perfection for me. Now, I like a natural eye look but defined one. So this mascara does just that for me.
I own @maybelline push up drama (which is too much to handle for me..it's va va voom guys), @lorealindia one with the primer (I love it but I have to follow two steps and lazy persons, no time..you get the gist) and this one, it's one coat and I get the simple but defined look that I want. You'll see the images.. And yes, I got a good camera in my @vivo_india v9, so you guys will get better quality pictures now!
I didn't apply mascara on lower lashes.. Price: rs. 950
1. Beautiful mascara that gives natural to sultry look..you can build it up as per your liking
2. Holds curls very well
3. Does separate lashes very well. Not clumpy at all.
4. Gives a bit of volume too
5. Stays really long
6. They have something called as "excess product wiper too", so it doesn't dump a lot of product on the lashes like the Maybelline one.
So I guess it stays true to the claim of "Volume" & "million lashes". Cons:
2. It's a bit watery, so every time I apply it, the application ends up with tiny tiny droplets of mascara around the lash line.. You know when you do brush painting, you get those tiny droplets.. That's the only metaphor I can find to explain what I mean!
So that's it, guys..
I really loved the quality of that eye picture though..
Anyways.. See you tomorrow.. #mascara #lorealmasacara #falsies #volumemillionlashes #volumelashes #lashes #eyelashes #lorealparis #myfavmascara #volumelashes #vivideyes #mascaraeyes #nykaahaul #makeupjunkie #makeupaddict
See you in the next #minireview..