August is going to go off! Here’s a sneak peek, see if you can keep up #grablifebytheballs
1. Saturday, 4th of August. BBQ & Fire
2. Sunday, 5th of August. ‘Balls & All Certification’. A very select group of men will become the first certified Grab Life By The Balls ‘righthand men’
3. Friday, 10th of August (this is going to be huge LADIES!!!) Carren Smith and myself are going to shine the light on ‘WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON BETWEEN HIS EARS’
4. Sunday, 19th of August FAMILY DAY. We are all about the men, but this is the real reason why: FAMILY.
5. Sunday 26th of August: ‘End of season review’... I suppose it’s a bit like a workshop for the men...but way better than any other workshop you’ve been to before. Just as any sports team would do, we’re going to go back and take stock of how you ‘played’ last season then get clear on why and how you’re turning up next ‘season’ (followed by a ‘pre-season camp’ in November ....oops let the cat out of the bag there!)