Look I don’t know what to call this... Originally it was going to be a stir fry but then I added zucchini noodles and then lentils and then sauce so I’m sorta leaning towards a creamy vege pasta ?? But one thing I can tell you is that it tastes good so I’m going to share the ingredients ♀️I sorta just throw everything in and didn’t measure anything so yeah....
Ingredients: half a bunch of broccolini, a chunk of sweet potato, bunch of spinach leaves, zucchini noodles for two, tahini, 2/3 can of lentils, spring onion, 1/2 brown onion, 1 carrot, spices, ginger, garlic and almond milk.
1. Roast potato in the oven in small chunks
2. Grill broccolini until crispy and flavour with spices in a pan
3. Add all the other vegetables and lentils and stir
4. Add ginger, garlic, a couple of scoops of tahini and a splash of almond milk
5. Add sweet potato from the oven in the pan
#paleo #glutenfree #vegan #soyfreevegan #dairyfree #paleomeals #paleodinner #zucchininoodles #veganmeal #paleomeals #allysappetite #healthymeals #healthylifestyle #plantbased #plantbaseddiet