Here it is, my quick and healthy version of Bolognese pasta! Zucchini pasta makes this recipe healthy and my laziness makes it quick Perfect . So we’re gonna make zucchini noodles and Bolognese sauce with no onion, no carrots, no celery( ok, shoot me, I deserve it). Actually I’ve been making spaghetti Bolognese wrong my entire life and I’m gonna do it wrong because it’s good and I don’t care . And you know what? I’m one of THOSE who add sugar to the tomatoes♀️(shoot me twice). I would never come out with it but it’s really good, don’t look at me like that Just try, then judge!
4 medium zucchini
3 to 4 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, depending on how spicy you like it (I use more)
400 g beef mince
500 g strained crushed tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp dried oregano + 1 tsp dried basil
3 tsp sugar
pinch of salt
grated Parmesan cheese for serving
1. Trim and spiralize the zucchini. Do not peel it!! Peeled zucchini noodles become mushy.
2. Put a large saucepan on a medium - high heat, add the mince and cook stirring for 5-6 mins until the meat is browned all over. I don’t add olive oil, but what do I know.
3. Add crushed tomatoes, crushed dried basil, oregano, tomato purée, sugar, salt and pepper flakes.
4. Bring to the boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for about 40 min stirring occasionally, until you have a rich, thick sauce.
5. When the Bolognese is nearly finished add zucchini pasta to the boiling salted water and stir. See, I do salt water ahead, but salt draws out water from the zucchini and this can make it less crunchy when it’s cooked, so I cook it really quick like couple of minutes.
6. Drain the pasta and stir into the Bolognese sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan!
#chefs_battle_show #show_me_your_food #foodphotononstop #bon_app #foodphotomonth #cook_good #foodshare #gloobyfood #foodgram #foodstagram #foodaddict #foodism #foodstyling #foodphotography #foodpost #f52grams #cooking #cook #homecooking #homecookedmeal #еда #samara #zucchinipasta #zucchininoodles