Easiest vegan taco recipe comin at ya!
Mexican food was my favorite growing up, (hellooo rice, beans, chips & guac) 🥑 but after learning about all of the harmful ingredients in most of these foods (hint- make sure your guacamole is actually made with FRESH ingredients), I make my own Mexican inspired meals at home 💁🏻♀️
How to make:
- Cut a sweet potato in cubes, then bake in oven. I used @tommyssuperfoods frozen sweet potatoes and heated on the stove for 8-10 minutes to save time.
- Empty one can of black beans into a pot on the stove and cook over medium heat until warm. Add salt, chili powder, and onions for extra flavor.
- Sauté fresh cauliflower on the stove on medium heat. Coat in olive oil and season with chili powder
- Cut avocado into cubes
- Empty all contents into tortillas. I use @sietefoods almond flour tortillas they are my favvvv (gluten and grain free😊)
- Top with hemp seeds and cilantro and serve! 🌮🌮