Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Fotos y videos de Instagram

Still doing it @pat_ontheego


0

My father was a man of service. He taught me to use my life and my gifts to help other people live a better life. It’s what we were put here to do! #godisgood #loveforoneanother #ittakesavillage #love #compassion #helpingothers


0

Have you tried edible flowers? .
.
Last week I came across some and was delighted. Though unfitting for the season, I wanted to play around with some color and vibrancy - maybe to give some contrast to the generally gloomy feel of the winter season. .
.
Here everything is grey, beige with the occasional patches of green so I thought I'd partially escape through photography and for a brief moment forget the deep freeze we're about to enter. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
#foodphotography
#foodforfoodies #foodiegram #paleoblogger #forkfeed #foodiechats #eastcoastfoodies #igfoodie #foodwinewomen #foodielife #gastropost #bestfoodworld #eatthis #foodpornography #beautifulcuisines #eatingfortheinsta #storyofmytable #dailyfoodfeed #makeitdelicious #cookmagazine #lovetoeat #foodislove #foodilysm #photooftheday #veganfoodshare #foooodieee


0

Two year‘s anniversary of the women’s March. We may not all have the opportunity to make big changes, but change starts by raising our daughters and inspiring other women. Who we are and what we tolerate, as a women in relationships with others,is leadership. Let’s remember that. #♥️ #womenempowerment #womensmarch #leadership #womenleadership #strongwomen #relationship #inspiration #raisingdaughters #selfrespect


0

Breakfast sandwich at @hipcityveg 😍


0

The first celebrities to show me love in 2016 was @cherokeedazz alot of ppl who been following me saw she reposted my pic and music on her page and @marcjohnj I can never say nothing bad about these 2 but that was 3 years ago but now it's 2019 I look in my story on Instagram and @iamkarlieredd and @velvet_to_you__ view my shit obviously I'm doing something right they didn't have to look at my shit I honor them just because I honor today appreciation day on my podcast radio I'm shouting them out 💯


0

🌟STARTING OUT WITH FRIENDS = SUCCESS IN MY BOOKS🌟

My boot-campers are crushing it so far! Week 1 is almost over! We are all getting more confident on the step and in our programs. We are already starting to see the benefits from being consistent both mentally and physically. 🌟
I love these virtual accountability groups and helping others who are just starting out....I remember my first one 10 months ago! I was SO EXCITED! These groups sparked my fire and in just 30 days I was down 14 pounds and 16.5 inches!
🌟
I’m enrolling for my February Bootcamp now....let’s get your name on the list and win you some prizes!
🌟
Drop a 🖐🏻 in the comments for more info and I’ll send you the details!
.
.
.
.
#accountabilitypartner #healthyme #winyourlife #homeworkouts_4u #easymeals #fitinspo #dohardthings #youvsyou #betterwithfriends #commit #2019goals #newhabits #newmindset #newbodywhodis


0

Sometimes the simple things in life are just the best things. We love our pup like a child! This week I’m grateful for:
1. Sweet pup, Abby! 🐶
2. 70s country music! 🎵
3. Our wrestling family! 🤼‍♂️
4. Alex for taking care of the house and Abby this weekend. ❤️
5. Hot tea! 🍵
#grateful #gratitude #puppylove #mansbestfriend


0

Time flies!!!! Half a year married already ...oh, how I love this journey with you ❤️🥰


0

Legends


1


0

😜


0

It’s been a rough week in #philly sports 😩🤦🏿‍♂️💀 #SavageVee #eagles #philadelphia76ers #76ers #adrienbroner #bronerpacquiao #mannypacquiao #nfl #nba #boxing #sportsmemes


0

Don’t she just look like royalty😍😍👑
Lash Set: Royalty (Volume Set)
Lash Style: Classic
Set Price $150 ($125 until 1/31)
100% Mink Lashes
100% Healthy Lashes
•••••••••••••••••••••••
*Add a Style for $15.
•Cat Eye •Wispy •Doll Eyes *Ask About Our Referral Program!
#beatbymir #bbm #lashedbymir #phillylashtech #jerseylashtech #phillymua #jerseymua #phillylashextensions #jerseylashextensions #phillylashes #jerseylashes #eyelashextensions #lashextensions #lashes #minklashes #mink #extensions #beauty #hair #makeup #eyelashes #eyes #healthyeyelashextensions #healthylashextensions #isolation #isolationmethod #lashtech #certifiedlashtech #longlashes #fulllashes


0

Gm... some might say you don’t work hard enough on your business, some might say you work very hard, some might say your price are to high, or way to low, some might say your business is welcoming, unique & genuine, or some might say it’s made up......this right here is what makes me.. ME! You will receive through growth, knowledge and being YOU! I’m passionate about my business!!I LOVE every single individual I come across. Met this young lady at Essense Fest last July, she took the time to give feed back.....feed back from an IMPACT!!! Im comfortable in saying Sky Blue is the full package💚 With patience you will find profit! What’s the rush....I LOVE WHAT I DO! Oh and.....my products....they will assist MANY to move forward in this thing we call LIFE!!! HAPPY SUNDAY💚#naturalhealing #naturalproducts Letter will be on my site shortly!!!


0

LAST. DAY. Men’s SALE. 🔥 Tag your favorite guy to let him know what we have going on! We have “work clothes,” your casual wear, etc. 📷 taken at our Swanson location
#philadelphiadeals #philadelphiathrift #fashionweek #thriftystudent #smallbusiness #motivationalpost #discounts #mensclothes


0

Philly


0

9/10/17: met
10/29/17: moved in together
9/10/17 - ???: Debauchery



#love #latergram #26 #happy #loveyourself #findyourhappy #selfie #tattoo #gaytattoo #gayboy #gayguy #instagay #gay #gayphilly #gayfit #cute #blueeyes #scruff #gayselfie


0

It’s all about balance!⠀
----⠀
Guys, for some of you there may come a time when you feel like you’ve tried all the diets...macro counting, cutting out carbs, cleanses, paleo, detoxes...and after a long time of trial and error, you finally realize that you need a less strict and more balanced approach to life. We’ve been there too, and we came to quickly realize that the 80/20 rule is one of the best rules you can follow. Yes, the “eat healthy 80% of the time, and treat-yo-self the other 20%” rule because it allows you to have a more realistic outlook in life.⠀
If your favorite food in the 🌎is burgers, and you are on a diet that never lets you within 50 feet of a bun, your happiness will be crushed. And while some people swear by the words ‘nothing tastes as good as skinny feels’, we beg to differ – in our humble opinion, burgers taste as good as skinny feels.⠀
.⠀
Remember, diets don’t have to be an either-or situation? If you focus on eating healthy 80% of the time, you can choose to indulge a bit for the other 20%, allowing yourself to nourish your body AND enjoy some of the finer things in life, like a Whopper with fries. 🍔🍟⠀
----⠀
Post Inspired by @whenharrymetsalad
---⠀
Make sure you're following @mealpreponfleek
---⠀
#MPOFWhatToEat #MealPrepOnFleek #mealprep #healthy #health #healthyeating #fitfam #cleaneating #eatclean #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #fit #diet #healthy #food #nutrition #healthyeating #healthychoices #lifestyle #eathealthy #nutritionfacts #balance #balanceddiet #weightloss #healthylife #fatloss #calories #healthynothungry #eatwell


0


0

Grand Rising To All, And May Your Day Become a powerful scent that's Fragrance the world. #dashmanmuzikboy #dashmanmuzikboyforever #dlk355 #fragrance #2019goals #muzikboyforever #mylife #nevertolate #2317entertainmentgroup #defjam #rocafellarecords


1