Sometimes service dogs are more trouble than they're worth! Every morning Arlen brings me a meal shake. He usually drops it gently into my hand. Well, a few days ago Arlen was very excited to get his breakfast and he knew we were in a rush. When he brought me my shake he threw it at me! It must've hit the ground just right because it exploded ALL OVER the kitchen. The floor, the cabinets... everything was covered in it. In the first picture you can see the huge crack on the bottom of the (empty) bottle. I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and was almost late to my appointment, and Arlen stayed home because I didn't have time to get him ready. Silly boy!