Breakfast Naan Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place large size naan on a sheet of aluminum foil.
3. Place slices of cheese on top of naan. I used about 6 slices of sharp cheddar.
4. In a pan, sauté chopped Vienna sausages with chopped onion and crushed garlic for about 10 mins over medium high. Spread it over the cheese naan when finished cooking.
5. In the same pan, fry or scramble 4 eggs to your liking.
6. Place pita with toppings in the preheated oven for about 4 mins or until cheese is melted.
7. Take the pita out of the oven and top with fried eggs. Add any additional toppings (crushed red pepper flakes, chopped green onion, salt, pepper)