Salmon Greek Salad Bowl
1. Preheat oven to broil on medium-high.
2. On a sheet pan lined with greased aluminum foil, add salmon filet (I used a 1lb filet) and top with olive oil, crushed garlic, 1/2 a chopped onion, salt, pepper, and juice from 1/2 a lemon.
3. Bake salmon on each side for 7-8 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine diced cucumbers, diced tomatoes, sliced kalamata olives, thinly sliced red onion, chopped parsley, chopped green bell pepper, and chilled couscous.
5. Top salad with lemon garlic vinaigrette: 1/4 cup olive oil, juice from 1/2 a lemon, 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 3 cloves crushed garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
6. Top with crumbled feta cheese.