Shrimp Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Baked spaghetti squash stuffed with shrimp, veggies, and cheeeese .
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
3. Place spaghetti squash halves face down on greased baking tray and cook for 45 mins.
4. Cook 3 large diced tomatoes, 1 diced onion, 5 cloves crushed garlic, 1/2 cup tomato paste, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp paprika and 2 tbsp olive oil in a pot over medium high heat for 15 mins.
5. In the pot, crush tomatoes with wooden spoon and add 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves, 1/2 lb raw shrimp, and 1 cup sliced mushrooms.
6. Cook for 20 mins with lid on stirring occasionally.
7. Add 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese to sauce.
8. Place heaping spoonfuls of sauce into the cooked spaghetti squash boats.