Top 6 tips for choosing wedding jewellery 👰💍📿♥️ When planning your big day, don't forget the jewels. The right jewellery can complete the perfect wedding outfit – and add the final touch of shimmer to the blushing bride. Here’s a guide on how to pick pieces that will accentuate and add shimmer to your beautiful day.
1) Get the dress first: Always, always choose your dress before thinking about anything else.
2) Be understated: Once you have the perfect dress, you'll want to add the finishing touches which show it – and you – off perfectly.
3) Consider your skin tone: Think about your skin tone and what colour will suit it best
4) Dare to be colourful: There's no need to keep everything a shade of ivory, silver or gold. Adding a pop of colour with jewellery is a subtle way to liven up a classic neutral colour palette.
5) Mix old, borrowed and new: Of course, you don't want to clash eras and colours, but a beautiful heirloom piece, borrowed or gifted from a relative, could look wonderful alongside a contemporary classic.
6) Think about the future Though your wedding dress may not get another chance to shine, your bridal jewellery should be something you can return to again and again.
We believe, An Organized Checklist Equals an Organized Event.
Don't Worry on taking too much on your shoulders! Rather provide the organizing part to us. We engage the audience and make it a memorable gathering 😍 We make sure to impress you within your budget ❤️ Call us to tell your requirements 😍
Like and Follow us for more updates 😍 Spread your love for us with your family, friends and colleagues ♥️ Don't forget to share it with your friends/colleagues! ~©ComeNWish~ Let's Celebrate!
For more details, Visit our Website
#comenwish #jewellery #wedding #jewelleryaddict #jewellerydesign #fashion #jewellerylover #accessories #jewelleryoftheday #earrings #jewellerydesigner #necklace #gold #jewellerymaker #diamonds #handmadejewellery #handmade #jewelrydesigner #instajewelry #jewellerygram #love #jewellerylove #jewelrygram #jewelleryblogger #jewellerynecklace #indianjewellery #jewellery_blog #bracelet #style #jewels