• Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
• It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
• Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
• Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
• Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
• Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.