Recipe Cauliflower Pizza Crust. See next post too .
Babes, I have to be honest. I prefer buying an organic cauliflower pizza crust but my local store doesn’t carry them anymore boohoooo!!!! Why?? I found a good recipe and made it twice. Its not difficult at all but you its takes a while. And the crust needs to bake longer than a regular crust. So don’t start trying if you don’t have time or are impatient or hungry or hungry (haha). My recipe is based on a recipe from @adamkenworthy but I adapted it slightly and used the steamer for the cauliflower. So put some funky songs and have a great day! XO . Im in a #NinaSimone kinda mood. #musicislife. Oh the rolling pin is from the #thriftstore#recyclingisfun#25cts
1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup almond flour
3/4 cup all purpose flour
2 tbs olive oil
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chipotle powder
Pre heat oven to 190c/380f
1. Turn cauliflower florets into "rice" by processing in a food processor - a ordinary blender won’t do it.
2. Steam cauliflower for 5 minutes. I used my microwave oven. Just put it in container with a lid.
3. Put hot cauli rice into a nut milk bag (or kitchen cloth) and press out all water. Press hard and press out as much water as you can
4. Toss in a bowl, add all ingredients and knead until your have a dough.
5. Line a baking roaster with parchment paper. Form crust on sheet.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 mins WITHOUT TOPPINGS. Keep an eye on your crust.
7. Add toppings and bake another 15 to 20 minutes.
Baking is no strict science. Stay close to your oven and check regularly whether your pizza is ready. The crust should easily hold all the toppings. Mine did (twice !! #proud)