Here are a few blessings that rocked my world this week:
1. Our Sign Out Board. The seven of us scatter to the four winds, and this little homemade gem helps me keep track of everyone!
2. UBER-ENERGY TO BURN during my 16-hour fasting window! My body shifts into hyperdrive during these hours, and I am getting mondo amounts of work accomplished, including but not limited to, experiencing AWESOME next-level workouts, toting bins upstairs as well as out to The Cottage, mega-cleaning the back porch, and breaking apart a broken 8-foot bookcase and hauling it to the curb for the trash guys, just to name very few achievements.
3. Lapsang Souchong. There are not enough positive adjectives to describe my love for this rich, dark, smoky tea. I particularly enjoy it during cold weather seasons, but it’s also a good rainy day tea, and we had a few of those recently that beckoned for Lapsang Souchong.
4. Solutions. Finally figured out a really good way to secure the bottom half of our bookstore’s banner—Velcro ties!
5. All five of my kids ROCK! This week, however, I’m highlighting Ry Guy—or #4, as he’s known at the gym—for his screenplay-writing gift, his filmmaking abilities, his newfound driving proficiency, his awesome logic and reasoning capabilities, his mathematical prowess, and his photography skills. He is my first son, my used bookstore business partner, and a new eBay entrepreneur.
6. My furry baby also rocks, even though she hides under my Sleep Number bed during thunderstorms.
7. BONUS: Emergency Prayer Warriors. Those treasures you can text at any time of the day with 911 prayer requests who will storm the gates of heaven for you. You know who you are, friends, and you have my undying gratitude (especially THIS week)!
8. BONUS: The truth of Philippians 4:13! You know the expression, “It’s been one of those days“? Well, I just had four of them in a row. Thank God for Philippians 4:13!
What were some of your blessings this week?