PHASE 1 OF THE SINCERELY VENTURE IS NOW COMPLETE!
Thank you social media fam for the support throughout our launch. We’re keen on being completely transparent about our business, so here’s a little recap of the venture so far…
1187 SCHOOL-BASED MEALS FUNDED!
And these meals are already making a real-world impact! Through the ground work of our supported charity Mary’s Meals, children living in the poorest of poor communities around the world are first to benefit. Our meals are providing these kids with the food they need to survive. But also - the ability for them to attend school, and take the first steps toward a future free from poverty!
1. Our online store is now live and accessible to the general public (thank you friends with IT skills!).
2. The Sincerely Facebook and Instagram feeds are up and running.
3. We have a small inventory of the Sincerely range in stock (seriously it takes up like half our office).
4. Sincerely is an official registered, active and fully operational social enterprise!
To be real, there have been a LOT of curveballs. We’ve resolved initial issues with our pencil and highlighter products, overcome difficulties with postage, and tackled countless other technical problems too. As complete business amateurs, it’s pretty much inevitable. But we’re taking small steps forward and (gradually) learning from our mistakes!
So where to from here?
The next few months are set to look a little something like this!
1. Expansion of the Sincerely range (new items coming soon!).
2. Our first awareness campaign (on a mega budget of $0.00).
3. A new bulk-buying addition to our online store.
4. Supplying direct to small business.
We want to offer stationery products that consumers ALREADY buy - to people who ALREADY buy them! Products that are as good if not better, and as cheap if not cheaper. Products that allow stationery customers to make a real world impact through a seamless switch in brand.
CONTINUED IN THE COMMENTS...