Your Mental Link
1. Li Kuum, Ay Mumrar Kharad-u Em Wu-Nuwaup, Paa Nuwaup-u "For you, my beloved children of Wu-Nuwaup, the Nuwaupians" .
2. As I Paa Nabab: Yaanuwn, transcribed for you Jahar-u Shalal Patartwy "Jewels of my Divine eyes" , so much of our renewed story, called Wu-Nuwaup, your way to Tanqazh "salvation" .
3. You must Tahan "overstanding" mind and mental, spirit and spiritual, omniverse and Wahu Makwan "universe" .
4. And the powers of mental reason into Aaqal "mind" .
5. Sabab "reason" is intellect from out-tellect or Aaqal-aan "intelligence" from out-telligence.
6. This also includes inspiration from outspiration and that is Tarway "revelation" , from contact outside this dimension.
7. All is linked to you.
8. You are sum-thing "something" from your links to what atomic weights would call "nothing-ness", mental to mind to mine.
9. Reasoning is mentalism by the rules of Tabea-al Tabaa " natural Nature" with help of the other materials in space areasoninrse which includes time as in growth into being.
10. Reasoning becomes conscience the distinguisher between right and wrong decisions.
11. And that leads to conscious creative Nashat "energy" in absolute nature.
12. Reasoning reasons out all forms and senses, that which is needed for those forms to grow and survive in accord with and within their surroundings.
13. Reasoning does what comes natural in nature by help of other supporting reason, is the mind at work with and from the reservoir of mental who is present throughout the Kalay Makwan-aat "omni - verse".
14. From whom all Fakar-aat " thoughts" and thinking come to mind to become mine or my own thoughts by way of my own reasoning reacting with tissue which is material or matter.
15. And matter is sum-thing "something" , any-thing, and every-thing and occupies space, the all in all, the uni-verse in omni-verse, the taught in thoughts.
16. That produced a Makhakh "brain" made of tissue to regulate thoughts as thinking and reasoning.