We love connecting with other moms of Instagram! It’s an awesome way to share ideas, show support, or just vent when we need to. So every Friday we’re having the #FabMomsFridayChat!
Here’s how to participate:
1. Must follow your hosts, @stephanie.yoshi and @twochocolatefaces.
2. Answer questions on the hosts’ pages.
3. Click the hashtag and follow everyone participating. As you follow, answer each mama’s question to keep the chat train going!
4. When you get to the end, it’s your turn! Repost the image and script and ask your own question relating to the topic.
5. To join in and post the #FabMomsFridayChat to your page, DM @stephanie.yoshi or @twochocolatefaces for a link to the Telegram group so you can participate today and every Friday!
6. If you follow just to unfollow or don’t follow back (you know everyone checks) you will be banned from the chat.
TODAY’S TOPIC: SOCIAL LIFE
MY QUESTION: How do you make mom friends? MY ANSWER: I’ve used Instagram and to connect with moms mostly. It’s so hard making mom friends, and I’m a super awkward person with no family or long term friends in the city I now live in. I’m also given the opportunity to make friends with a multitude of people, and I am really interested in branching out and connecting with others I may not normally have the chance to.