Who else is over this gloomy California weather?!
We got a patch of sunlight yesterday so I had to run out and grab ingredients to make my grilled elote avocado bowls topped with some grilled shrimp
I got all excited thinking spring finally arrived! And today? Rain..
Well at least I took some photos to share the recipe with you! Check the link in bio for the recipe
Homemade Fish Curry
Good Evening Insta Family
क्या आप को फ़िश करी पसन्द हैं?
लाइक एंड कॉमेंट करके बतायें
1 kg Fish
2 tbsp Turmeric
1 tbsp Salt
3 Roughly Chopped Onions
2 Roughly Chopped Tomatoes
10-12 Garlic Cloves
250 ml Mustard Oil
2 Bay Leaves
2 tbsp Panch Phoran
1/2 tbsp Turmeic
2 tbsp Garam Masala
1/2 tbsp Degi Mirch Powder
Salt to Taste
500 ml Water
Coriander to Garnish
- Wash fish. You can use flour for a better wash. - Marinate with Salt & Turmeric. Keep aside for 30 mints
Step 2 - Grind roughly chopped onion, garlic & tomatoes in a blender. - Keep aside the paste
Step 3 - Deep fry the fish for 5-7 mints - Be gentle while turning the sides of fish
Step 4 - Heat oil in wok
- Add bay leaves & panch phoran
- Add finely chopped onion & cook till turns brown
- Add grinded paste & cook till it leaves oil
- Add salt, turmeric, garam masala & degi mirch powder. Mix well
- Add water & let the gravy comes to boil and thickens
- Add fish & cook for 7-8 minutes
- Garnish with coriander
Follow me for more homemade food updates and Please Turn “ON”the Post Notification.
Use to get featured on my Page.
Credit by: @sofaridabad
Double tap & tag your friend Love it
Tshirt link in my BIO @cookinginlife