Responsible, Kind, Supportive
I have been putting my @the_wild_unknown tarot deck to good use lately and this was my #cardoftheday. I love using the #tarot cards to gain insight and help focus my energy on the important things.
Prolly one of the hardest yet the most rewarding hikes because...
1. this was our second spot after hiking Mt. Sawi that day.
my knees were swelling (they automatically swell during descent) inside as if my joints were screaming “Pls. STOP!” walking and climbing hills..
2. going up on a pure assault trail is not a joke
3. the view of the rolling hills with the sea waves roaring against ‘em was a dream, surreal
4. I did not manage to go to the Lighthouse as it would mean I have to go down and ascend for the 3rd time,
my knees didn’t have the luxury to let me
5. with reference to 1., I literally struggled on my descent from that famous part of Dingalan, Aurora
6. for the love of nature and photography, I pushed my knees to their limits and I survived!
P.S. that drone is not mine
The Tower of Belém is a cultural reference, a symbol of the specificity of Portugal at the time, including its privileged exchange with other cultures and civilisations. As a protector of Portuguese individuality and universality, the tower saw its role confirmed in 1983 when it was classified by UNESCO as "Cultural Heritage of Humanity"
Of course I'll hurt you, of course you'll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.
HATIku dan HATImu bertemu dijalan,
Maka disana terdapat DUA HATI,
Yaitu HATI HATI dijalan..
Uma espetácular paísagem formada por bosques de castanheiros e carvalhos, dando destaque a umas formações avermelhadas.
A paisagem resultou da destruição da montanha para exploração de ouro no tempo romano. Pela montanha, foram escavados túneis extensos para serem enchidos de água de um lago ali existente outrora, para que com a pressão da mesma desse o colapso da montanha. Esta paisagem está declarada como Património da Humanidade pela UNESCO.