No Bake Pumpkin Pie 🥧
1 cup dates, pieed
1 cup cashews, unsalted
½ cup pecans or pecan pieces
1 tsp cinnamon
1 16oz can of pumpkin puree
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup coconut sugar
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Soak the dates, cashews, and pecans in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain the dates and nuts, then blend with the cinnamon seasoning in a food processor.
3. Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined pie dish and flatten
4. Mix the pumpkin puree, coconut flour, coconut sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl,
stirring until well combined.
5. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the crust layer, then store in the freezer until solid.
6. Let pie defrost for roughly one hour prior to serving