WHY IBEJU LEKKI ?
Is it that we don't have properties (lands) in other locations ? Is it the case that we don't have lands selling outside Lagos ?
Yes, we do have. We have Estate Lands selling on the #LagosMainland, and outside #LagoState too.
The reason why we are emphasizing and pitching #IbejuLekki so passionately to our teeming Clients and Prospectives now, are not farfetched:
1. This quote: “A region without any landmark(s) may not hold much value”— Ibeju Lekki has massive and fantastic landmarks.
2. Ibeju Lekki is the *In-thing now,* and we are trying to open the eyes and foresights of our Clients and Prospectives to this hidden fact.
3. We want for our Clients, to enjoy fast and high *returns on their investments.* 4. Land value *appreciates* in Ibeju Lekki faster than any other region in Lagos, and in the country at large. Imagine getting over 250% returns on your (Land) Investment in few years.
5. Presence of *Massive Development Projects–* #LekkiFreeTradeZone, #LekkiSeaPort, International (cargo) Airport, #DangoteRefinery & Petrochemical Industry, #DangoteFertilizerPlant, #4thMainlandBridge, etc All these are pointers to the greatness of this region in the nearest future.
6. Ibeju Lekki alone houses three (3) *major facilities and projects of:* #IkejaAirport, #ApapaSeaPort,and #KadunaRefinery/#PortHarcourtRefinery combined— imagine the economic implication of this... these will make Ibeju Lekki the greatest #InvestmenthubinAfrica. So, you can imagine owning a piece of land or Lands here— this is for investors and individuals who have foresight (Ibeju Lekki= #LekkiAirport, Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, and lots more)
7. *Rental Income For Life: projects (aforementioned) will generate employment, attract home & foreign investors to Ibeju Lekki, and then you become a Landlord to these individuals (staff) & companies; foreign expatriates/companies will need to rent space as offices, will need hotel accommodations, etc. Now imagine owning lands/buildings/hotel here. You begin & continue to earn rental income for life.
EVERYBODY SHOULD OWN AT LEAST A PLOT IN IBEJU LEKKI, even you don't reside or base in Land."