Those are best thing I had in Singapore.
1. Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice @ Maxwell Hawker: queued for about 40mins at 1pm on Friday, but i think Sai Gon still has better one
2. Rochor Beancurd: salted bun, egg tart, beancurd and grass jelly drink
3. 4fingers @ Changi: combo 6 pieces
4. Encik Tan @ Bugis+: laksa and char siew mee. Char siew mee was delicious.
5,6,7: Swee Choon Tim Sum: i dont remember the name of these lol. I was there with my mom at 6pm Friday, didnt have to queue but at 7pm, the queue was soooo long
8. Satay 7&8 @ Lau Pa Sat: 10 chicken and 10 beef: sauce was sooo sweet, meat was tender, nice for 14S$. 9. Fishskin snack @ Giant: recommended
The price was high. But cherry at Giant VivoCity was only 10.99S$ per kg so i bought 4kg back to VN
#singapore #singaporecuisine #whattoeat #foody #foodie #foodlover #travelfortheculture #travelforfood #tiantianchickenrice #4fingers #beancurd #mee #satay #saltedeggfishskin #tipinsingapore #whileinsingapore