WHY YOUNG LIVING IS MY DREAM JOB
1. I LOVE teaching. I never wanted to be a classroom teacher, but I love to inspire and empower others. YL provides me with the opportunity to do that. I share and teach what I learn. And I love it.
2. I can fit my business into my life. As full time working mom it can be hard to fit in extras. I can work my business early in the morning, in the evening or on my lunch break.
3. I started my business with a mere $200 investment. Which included products I wanted to use anyways!
4. I am my own boss!! I have no overhead, or inventory to manage.
5. My monthly business income averages ⅓ of the income I receive from my corporate job.
6. That income is *directly* related to how hard I work. If I want a ‘raise’ then I can make that happen.
7. The additional income I received in the last year helped to pay off debt, including paying off my car 5 months earlier than scheduled, as well as afford extras that wouldn’t normally be feasible.
8. My income is residual, meaning if I need to slow down or take a break I can do that, and still get paid.
9. My corporate income will one day be a thing of the past. I am working to replace it, allowing me to spend more time with my family, and doing the things I love.
10. Travel! I recently earned an all expense paid trip to Utah to learn more about the company, and meet others who are pursuing wellness. And there will be many more opportunities like this.
11. I love the products Young Living offers. We have transferred our buying to safe, effective wellness products that are delivered to our door every month.
12. The products have helped our family with sleep, immune support, and pain, stress and cough&cold relief. Imagine, getting paid to use products that support your wellness!? 13. I receive countless messages and testimonials about how the oils and other wellness products are changing people’s lives - these from people I helped get started!
14. I have watched friends make a 6-figure monthly income, working from home, with their kids and husbands by their sides. <3
15. This business brings me more joy than any other 'job' I have ever had. I am forever grateful.