Happy Ryan Stack Day!!! To the most unreasonable and favorite person I know - thank you for being my best friend, the one person that I can say anything to, who will drop everything to take me to a show because u just know I needed it, who will grab a beer and play drums / piano with me until our kids yell at us to go to bed and who makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. (Even when we argue and ur stubborn self will not admit I’m right ) - I love you. Happy birthday and cheers to many more to come!
Sharing again because they were so epic!!
Lessons learned from Stack-
1. Clocks are for decoration. Whether you want eggs at 2 am, decide to clean at midnight, work until 4 am or sleep until 10. It's all relative.
2. Always go big. This is applies to all kinds of things- dreams, goals, crescendos, weight gain during pregnancy and of course your watches.
3. Wine and Beer! Are part of the food pyramid, plus you know- 'Rent'
4. Patience. Kind of amazing how you are able to remain chill and patient when surrounded by Stacks who get hangry often. But also, you're amazing so... 5. Loyalty. Always be loyal to your spouse, family, friends, business and choice of beer.
6. Be a super dad. Get on the floor and play with your kids, or let them ride ATVs when mom's not looking.
7. Old school gangster rap. Truly the only way to wake up and/or pump up
8. Rules are meant to be broken. Respectfully disagree and pave your own way when you see fit.
9. Coquito. If you don't know what this is, Google it. It's bomb.
10. Just you wait. Cuz there's a million things you haven't done. But just you wait.
We love you Ryan Stack