Tip Tuesday Wellness Edition.
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Place bell peppers skin side down, in large baking dish; set aside
3. Heat oil in large skillet heat over medium
4. Add onion to skillet cook 4 to 5 min
5. Add garlic, stir frequently 1 minute
6. Add chicken, chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper, stir frequently until chicken is cooked
7. Add tomato sauce, quinoa, beans, corn, cilantro, and lime juice. Reduce heat to medium low and cook 3-5 minutes.
8. Divide chicken into pepper halves; cover lightly with foil.
9. Bake for 35 minutes; or until peppers are tender.
10. Top peppers evenly with cheese; Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
11. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.