FANCY FACE ALERT! // IA Boss Babe @ebbwilliams
What a pleasure it is to have the stunner a part of the IA Team! 💛👑 Not only does this pocket pocket have the most contagious energy that can light up any room with her smile + positive vibes but her determination + kick arse attitude towards her training sessions, day in, day out is remarkable and INSPIRING! The dedication to 4am training session are 👌🏾🔥
We cannot wait to share Ebony’s IA health + fitness journey with you all very soon.
✖️ GET TO KNOW EBS ✖️
1.What did you want to be when you grew up + why?
• I always wanted to be a dancer (ballerina), dance is the only thing that makes me escape and that when I'm there nothing else matters.
2.What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
• When I am driving into work, I always tell myself that today is going to be a good day regardless of what mood I am in and I plan out my day.
3.Do you have any secret talents?
• Unfortunately no.
4.If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?
• I would be an Elephant, not only do I love them but I think they are such loyal and gentle animal.
5.Do you have any nicknames?
• ebb, ebbs, mez 😉
6.What inspires you?
• Motivated, passionate people who know what they want and will do anything to get there.
7.Describe the colour yellow to somebody who is blind?
• Warm, soft, bright and happy.
8.Where is one place in the world you want to visit?
• I'd love to visit India, since my grandma was Indian it would be great to experience their culture.
9.If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?
• This is a tough one, any tree that is in the warmth and near the beach (that's my happy place) so probably a palm tree.
10.What is your coffee order?
• Can't go wrong with a long black and honey but don't mind a magic (only on weekends)
✖️ Subscribe to be a part of the Indi Active Tribe.
📱@indiactive || #indiactive