[ COLLECTION: 🇯🇵🍣SUSHI🍣🇯🇵 - PART 2 ]
⬅️ Swipe left to see more
◦ Cre: @shsh_slime @corgii.slime @milkteaslimez_ @go_slime077 @jennyslimey @jigglyjellyslimes @allsprinkles @sosweet.slime
◦ Photo: Sashimi and nigiri - traditional dishes of Japan! - Picture od Sushi Terra, Bucharest (@tripadvisor )
◦ Video: How to make Salmon Nigiri | Sushi School (The Telegraph)
Part 2, also the last part of our collection today is another kind of Sushi, literally, a renowned one: Nigiri.
But first and foremost, what is Nigiri (握り)?
As mentioned above, it’s a type of Sushi. The correct term is Nigiri-Zushi (握り寿司). Neta (ingredients) on top of small Sushi Rice. Nigiri means to squeeze, to grab in Japanese, refering to the movement a Chef makes to form Neta and Shari together. Neta on top of the Sushi Rice can be fish, vegetables or meats, where fish being the most widely served and consumed.
What makes Nigiri different from Maki, Temaki or Uramaki, most remarkably, is that it is not rolled, and is served without seaweed.
• 🍣 초밥 🍣 (음소거 부분이 많아요. 배속을 하면 소리가 😭)
• *No name* (Cr: 119199091 on the Kwai app❤️)
• 섞는거 안 보시는거 강⭐️추 ( 손에 핑크는 색소 착색😭)
• sushi slimes🍣 (🌸 remaking japanese foods from saiko sushi, her dad's sushi restaurant hehe)
• 🍣sushi🍣 (JAPANESE FOOD SERIES 2/3)
• Sushi slime 🍣😍
• WASA BAE?🍣🍙 (Here’s a new icee slime!)
You and Sashi(mi)
Caught from that rich jade
Sea, you slice me thin, bearing
My raw abundance //
( ‾ʖ̫‾) unnamed ( ‾ʖ̫‾)
Q&A: Sushi rolls already, now let’s discuss about Nigiri. Is there any particular type of this dish do you prefer? Unagi, like, always always always! When it comes to Unagi Nigiri or Unadon (Unagi Donburi) 鰻丼, you can’t even say no!
#slime #slimerepost #slimecompilation #japan #internationalsushiday #sushi #p2 #nigiri #howtomakesalmonnigirisushischool #초밥 #noname #섞는거안보시는거강추 #sushislimes #saikosushi #japanesefood #sushislime #wasabae #iceeslime #poetry #youandsashimi #unnamed #qna #retroslime #vintageslime #revinslime #🆚 #🔣