And these are my confessssssions! Yep, that’s right y’all. Yesterday, I had CARBS!!! In one of the best forms: chicken rigatoni or as my family calls it, “Chicky Riggs!” This is where my overall approach to my wellness and how I coach comes into full scope. It’s all about balance. The 80% of daily commitment to my healthy lifestyle of superfoods, workouts, prayer time, reading for my growth, getting outside & drinking lots of water. The other 20% is for moments of carb loaded meals, tacos, cupcakes, lazy days, Netflix time & wine! I used to go up & down on the scale cause I had an unbalanced mindset. Now I have a plan that works for me, and I couldn’t be more healthy in mind & body!