7 ways to instantly feel more confident when you don’t feel like putting on makeup:
1. put in your favorite playlist and sing your heart out. lately I can’t stop listening to @iamrationale ✨ also my playlists are in my insta highlights!
2. try your best not to compare your life, body, face, career, relationship to anyone else’s. you’re not them and they aren’t you. if someone on Instagram doesn’t vibe with you, makes you feel bad or question yourself in a negative way, then say bye bye and hit the unfollow — no explanation needed!
3. Pick an intention for your day, each and every day. Not sure what to pick? Here are some suggestions: gratitude, acceptance, kindness, compassion, positivity 💗 come back to those intentions anytime you feel stressed/unsure. Practicing intentions goes a long way and helps set the tone for your day.
4. Exercise. Not because you have to, but because you can! And no, that doesn’t mean you have to go crazy at the gym. But a good sweat brings on those feel-good endorphins and makes you feel like a badass
5. Accept your limitations but also appreciate your strengths. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and must understand we can’t do it all, or be good at everything we try. Appreciate and acknowledge the things you are really good at — they are apart of what makes you unique!
6. Take a shower/bath. I choose baths to relax because then I can add in essential oils, salts, and jam out to music for 30 mins. When you treat yourself good, you instantly feel good! ✨
7. Set a challenge for yourself that you know you can do. Taking a new workout class, cooking dinner for a party, meal prepping, making a cake for a birthday, organizing your closet, etc. Now go accomplish it! ✨BONUS✨number 8: go ahead and put on the makeup, cause a little sometimes mascara is all you need and the world is YOUR runway 💋💄💃🏼 #ambitiouskitchen #makeupfree #confidence #selflove