On my journey to find food freedom, I often times was so quick to focus on moments of defeat that I too quickly overlooked little wins along the way. In fact, these little wins were actually huge moments that I should have full on celebrated! I encourage you today, wherever you are at in your journey, recognize that you are showing up to make yourself better than yesterday, and that should be recognized and applauded! Some of my moments in my journey were : .
* The days I didn’t feel guilty for not working out when my body told me it needed rest!
* The times I called a friend instead of eating in a moment of frustration.
* The mornings when I got out of bed when it was really hard to.
* The moment I gave myself permission to not eat cucumbers after previously forcing myself to because I knew they were healthy!
* The night I took home food from a restaurant because I listened to my body when it said it was full.
* The minute I realized I hadn’t stepped on the scale in a while!
* The commute to work when I for once didn’t lose my temper while driving in traffic.
* The week I started to actually breathe throughout each day!
Realize today that every victory that may seem small is actually BIG, and by channeling these victories you’ll naturally attract more. What is one win you’ve had lately?!