Hello friends Some artists have a moment when the account stops growing. New followers do not appear, the number of likes does not increase.
At the same time, the artist constantly works and publishes new posts. But still there comes a period of stagnation.
Let's figure out why this happens and how to fix it.
1) One of the main reasons may be that you stopped promoting your account. You can constantly post new posts, but without advancement it will not be effective, especially if the account is young.
Be active on the pages of other people, publish your posts on art sharing pages, buy ads.
Use all possible methods of promotion and do not throw it, even when you reach a large number of followers!
2) The second reason may be that your content has ceased to be interesting. Maybe you changed your style of drawing, or began to photograph in a different way. Maybe you just publish uniform content.
Look at your best photos, which have the largest number of likes and comments. Do more similar photos!
Ask your followers what they want to see on your page, what you need to change.
3) Another reason may be that you have stopped posting posts, or do it very rarely. Publish your work more often!
4) People can stop following you if you somehow changed the header of the account.
For example, if you changed the profile image or wrote something in the bio, which is why people do not want to see you on their following list.
5) If you have made an account private, this can lead to a deterioration in the growth of followers
6) If you stop using hashtags, then you can also lose a fairly large percentage of the new audience
Constantly work on your account, improve it, improve your drawing skills, develop!
Make your account attractive and interesting! Use all the known methods of promotion!
Thanks to all this, your account will grow constantly!
Click on and write "YES" if it was useful
Follow @Alexander_Esin and turn on notifications so as not to miss the new tips
Ask your questions in the comments below