LIVING ME BEST BALANCED LIFE So I’ve seen a lot of preaching about #balance all over the gram and I wanted to give it a pure go during the summer and let go of controlled dieting phases for the time being.
The idea is basically that you are, for all intents and purposes, a healthy fitness person but you won’t say no to a cookie and maybes you enjoy a beer or six at the weekend. They say the general ratio is 80/20, where you make sensible choices 80 percent of the time and the other 20 percent of the time your healthy lifestyle can just suck it.
If you’re new to this concept, as I am, here are some ways you can incorporate the 80/20 rule into your life starting today!
1. Prepare a micro-nutrient dense, fresh healthy salad and just drown that shit in ranch sauce (about 20 percent of the salad should be sauce)
2. On a night out, try drinking 8 gin and tonic ZEROS for every two pints you consume
3. For every 8 things you’re grateful for in life, try naming two things you can’t fucking stand and let that lil toxic ball of negativity reign free for 10 minutes
4. 20 percent of the time you are free to cancel on your best mate with absolutely no excuse given. A “not today, thanks” should cut it
5. 2 meals in 10 you can pretend you forgot your wallet and make fake promises to pay em back later
6. 20 percent of the time you can just not bother showing up for work at all. Your boss will learn to appreciate your new healthy balanced self
7. 20 percent of your Instagram captions can be a copy and pasted motivational quote/drake song lyric
8. You can leave 1 person on read for every 5 messages you receive, no questions asked, you do you, put yourself first, live your best life, don’t let the haters bring you down
Anybody else live by the 80/20 rule? How do you utilise it in everyday life? Share your ideas in the comments below
#nutrition #abs #instafit #cleaneating #gymlife #weightloss #exercise #fitnessaddict #muscle #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #girlswholift #wellness #protein #fitlife #gains #getfit #healthyfood #balance #fitgirls #handstand #healthychoices #yoga #healthyeating #fitgirl #healthylifestyle #strength #girlswithmuscle