“If we shift our focus from doing, to one of *being* —of presence— we become tapped into these natural cycles and our feminine energy. It requires a certain amount of stillness, of creating space, nurturing and surrendering.” - @glowmaven
This episode of #shethrivesradio is golden, fam. Just *some* of the things the incredible Latham Thomas shares with you in our conversation:
• How her experience as a doula informs her work in the personal growth field.
• How to tap into your body’s natural cycles, listen to your intuition, and connect to your womb.
• How radical self care can be your biggest empowerment tool.
• Why she doesn’t like the “go out there and kill it” culture and what she says instead.
• How to value who you are instead of what you do: how to focus on the process instead of productivity in today’s culture.
• Why too many women aren’t walking the walk when it comes to income equality.
• Why play is essential to your creativity.
And SO MUCH more.
If learning to slow down, practice self care, listen to your body, enjoy the process, trust your gut, or empower yourself (or others) is on your radar, this episode is for you.
L I N K I N B I O
On iTunes + Google Play