A top 10 list of benefits to give everyone out there a little #motivation. Keep in mind that these #benefits appear at different stages for everyone, and some may have certain benefits while others experiance different benefits.
1. Sex becomes #amazing again for some, while for others, sex becomes better than porn for the first time. If you are familiar with the feeling of your chest pounding, heart racing, mouth watering, and your entire body heating up because you started typing in your favorite porn site. Then picture that happening just because a girl took off her shirt in front of you. That is how sex should be not porn.
2. Increased #energy and #testosterone levels. After just one week without #fapping, your brain raises testosterone levels by up to 45%. Real libido. Not bullshit cravings for porn/sex/intimacy. This basically means that when you are with a girl, you will want to connect with her and have sex on another level, instead of just wanting to have a meaningless one-night stand with no regard for the girl afterwards.
3. Self-Confidence, or no longer second guessing everything you say or do around other people. This includes being able to defend your opinions in an argument, off-handed remarks people could make will not bother you as much, and a feeling like you can be part of something and provide equal value to it, such as a college group assignment or a career where you work with a team.
4. #Enjoyment in the little things in life returns. People often experiance a renewed interest in certain #hobbies, #music, #food, ETC... Also, people often find themselves slowing down to enjoy things in life such as sunsets or just taking a dog for a walk.
5. Self-Control (I like to see this one as a indirect benefit of NoFap). Going on a successful streak has a lot of major challenges along the way like intense cravings, flatline, or a void where porn used to be. By overcoming this, we are building #discipline and actually strengthening the #prefrontalcortex in our #brains. This part of our life brain is responsible for saying no when a huge urge hits, or reminding you of the consequences of certain actions.