#follow @ketochangedmylifeeasy1 for the best recipes and meal plans! -
Meal prep made easy with Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers, and an easy chicken bowl recipe with fajita peppers and couscous made all in one pan!
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 bell peppers (red, green, yellow, orange)
1 large red onion, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tbsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne powder
Salt and pepper
1 jar of salsa of your choice
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of corn
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1 lime, sliced into wedges
1 avocado, sliced into wedges
Fresh cilantro to garnish
Cilantro and Lime Couscous
3 cups cooked couscous
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
Cilantro Lime Couscous
1. Combine the cooked couscous, lime juice, and cilantro.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
3. Place the chicken, peppers, and onions onto the baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
4. Sprinkle the cumin, oregano, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the peppers and onions and toss to coat.
6. Top each chicken breast with one large spoonful of salsa.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
8. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes, and then slice into strips.
9. Add a base of the cilantro lime couscous to 5 food storage containers. Top each bowl with one scoop of black beans, corn, additional salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, cooked peppers and onions, and sliced chicken.
10. Garnish with fresh cilantro, sliced avocado, and a lime wedge.
11. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days! -
Thank You to @Evi for this recipe! -
Sign up now and get our 28-Day Meal Plan and 10 expert guides to educate and inspire you... Here @ketochangedmylifeeasy1
- #tandoorichicken #indian #thali #biryanilove #weightlosschangedmylifeeasy #chickenlover #walkwithindia #foodtalkindia #keralafood #eeeeeats #walkwithchennai #ketochangedmylifeeasy1
#hyderabadfoodie #indianthali #tamilfood #homecooki