In my 20 something years that I’ve spent on this plant I’ve come to fully understand a few things.
1. Not everyone will like you, that just comes with life. And you have to be ok with that, because just like people have inquired taste in food they also have an inquired taste for personalities.
2. Thenworst thing in life is never trying. Trust me it’s not as scary as it seems. It’s like riding a bike, the first push is always scary. But with time and practice comes a long road of success and accomplishments.
3. Be open. Be open to anything, don’t stay in a box. Don’t get stuck and don’t get comfortable, change is good.
4. Let things go. This is by far easier said then done. But to heal sometimes you just have to go of certain people and emotions.
5. Put yourself first. There will be a time in life when you won’t be able to put yourself first, where your kids, a family you built will need to be first. But until then, you come first. Never let anyone get in the way of you and your happiness.