Upgrade to a Kale BLT Salad with crispy bacon, lemon juice, and fresh grape tomatoes.
• 4 cups kale, chopped
• 1 cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
• 1 cup red grape tomatoes, halved
• 8 slices extra thick-cut bacon
• 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
• 1/3 cup Paleo mayonnaise
• 2 T olive oil
• 2 T fresh lemon juice
• Salt to taste
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut yogurt, mayonnaise, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix until you get a smooth mixture and add salt to taste.
2. Toss the kale leaves with the dressing and use your hands to evenly coat for 2-3 minutes. Set aside and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. In the meantime, heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Place the bacon slices into the pan and allow it to cook for 7-8 minutes on each side.
4. Once the bacon is ready, transfer it to a plate lined with paper towels. Cut each slice of bacon in half.
5. Add the tomatoes to the salad bowl and mix until they’re fully coated in the dressing.
6. Divide the salad between two plates, top with cooked bacon slices, and serve immediately.
#kalesalad #bltsalad #paleohacks #baconsalad #welovebacon #ketosalad #lowcarbsalad #ketorecipes #