Master your emotions to achieve success.
Book Review - 15
Title - The Mind Game
Author - Devika Das
Publisher - Bluerose
Genre - self help
Pages - 203
Format - Paperback
This book is a motivational self help book which is divided into six sections -
SECTION -1 : Five ultra - practical steps to emotion mastery - In this section the author talks about what are emotions,feel your emotions,face your emotions ,control your emotions ,protect your emotions and upgrade your EQ.
SECTION -2 : Analysing people includes chapters like the art of effective questioning , unlocking personality and behavioral patterns.
SECTION -3 : Live better with less includes chapters like keeping it simple,the golden rules of simple living,using non verbal communication ,getting along with people.
SECTION -4 : Go Happy, Go Lucky ! includes chapters like capturing divine happiness,from unhappy to happy in a jiffy,kill the stress demon,towards eternal happiness,a step at a time.
SECTION -5 : Angry? Don't be! includes chapters like all about anger,anger management strategies,creative arts come to your rescue.
SECTION - 6 : A happy workplace includes chapters like happiness at work - how it matters,happy employee is productive,building self esteem ,keeping employee motivated,being happy at work ,positive attitude and work,how happy people behave at the workplace.
1) The cover and the title of the book is interesting and eye-catchy.
2) Quotes ,different physocological concepts,stories and examples used by the author make it very easy for the readers to understand .
3) The tips and the solutions to each and every problem given by the author are very helpful.
4) The language is simple and easy to understand.
5) The flow of the book is medium paced. You need to read it slowly so that you can fully grasp it for future benefit.
6) Overall, a wonderful read.
Rating - 5/5
I highly recommend this book to all those who are facing emotional stress,fear,anxiety,depression,anger etc and wants to cope up with these problems . Then this book is for you. .
Thanks @authordevika for this beautiful book. Looking forward to read your another book. #motivationaldailythoughts