🌄Morning is BY FAR my favorite part of the day.
And since we farm full-time and I am a Mom, this is the time when I get the most done.
Mornings can honestly set the mood for the rest of your day so you NEED to make sure your mornings go a certain way! *TIP: Work IN your business, not ON it.* Over the months I have developed a morning routine that has helped me accomplish so many things during that small part of the day.
So if you're your own boss why not just sleep in?
Morning is the time of the day on which you get the most control over. It’s like a fresh start everyday, and that, my friend, is precious.
The way I see it, you can either start your day in a rush, and hurry to do the minimum that you have to do in a small frame of time and stress the rest of the day or... You can wake up two hours earlier and be 📝SUPER productive, ready to handle that day like a boss and accomplish all you have to do.
1. OPEN THE BLINDS & MAKE YOUR BED:
No, I’m not kidding. Making your bed in the morning has been proved to make you feel like you’ve accomplished something already, even if it’s small, and that motivates you to accomplish other things.
2. WASH YOUR FACE
Washing your face is something that will really wake you up for good, and make you feel energized, ready to start your day.
I can hook you up with 20-40% off an AMAZING brightening skincare line!
3. EXERCISE! Even 15 minutes of yoga. I love @kayla_itsines BBG but not while pregnant. Often I do this once my toddler is up because she enjoys taking part lol.
4. GET READY
It’s now time to shower, get dressed, and do your hair and makeup (if you wear any)! Even if you’re not planning on going out that day!
5. Make an Energy Fizz Stick💃 (or coffee/tea!) and pull out a notebook and write down some positive affirmations and things you're grateful for that day!
6. Write out the top 3 things to get done! Anything else you get done is a bonus. FOCUS. FOCUS. FOCUS.
7. Complete that to-do-list!!! Are you a MORNING PERSON or a NIGHT OWL?! Let me know below!!! ↘️