People will watch you starve before they give you some game, one of my fav artist drop his latest tape with so much game(none of that crackhead, junkie music that’s so popular) I had to share the “10 Stack Commandment”: 1. Get money, pretty self-explanatory: Find a good hustle and master it. Don’t Spend it cause it’s coming, your never know when your run might be over with.
2. Invest: invest your profits, in order to build wealth, put your money in things that have potential to have strong returns (I.E. spend a dollar make 2$) 3. 30 day grind: for 30 days don’t spend money on nothing but the bare essentials, don’t buy anything you don’t need.
4. Will power (Discipline), gotta have chill power when saving money. Can’t spend irresponsibly, that’s just gonna make you do something desperate for money.
5. Come to understanding with your mate: Restaurants dates, shopping sprees, and trips cool...but some times when you trynna stack your significant other gotta understand, it’s ups and downs and if they stay loyal/solid, make their quality of life better.
6. Pay your overhead: very important pay your bills, and if got it to give, pay back anybody you owe, don’t run off or get missing when you owe people. Even when it’s slow those bills gonna still keep coming in.
7. Keep more than one income: To stack up and still live off one those income
8. Go broke to get money: let them laugh they real dummies, nothing wrong with downsizing, most people spend their all to help with insecurities they haven’t gotten over.
9. Stay home, shoot your moves, handle your business and when that’s done wrap it up and take it home, cause self preservation will be the best peace of mind you can get.
10. Pay yourself: you might have to play yourself, pace yourself don’t gamble with your pros (profits). Don’t it feel good not to have to borrow from anybody!
#bossup #bg #10stackcommandments #saveyourmoney #save #allmoneyin