How To Dry Flowers:
1. Trim flowers from large stems
2. Have one large Tupperware container.
3. Place one layer of flowers in Tupperware then poura layer of BORAX over, lay another layer of flowers over the borax, and continue process as necessary. Place lid on top. (Sort of like making lasagna or layer dip)
4. Wait for one week to 2 weeks. Fragile flowers for one week, stronger flowers 2 weeks.
5. Gently drain borax out of Tupperware to reveal dried flowers. Gently remove flowers that are completely revealed. Repeat process until all flowers are taken out.
6. Arrange flowers in shadow box (it will not be perfect)
7. Enjoy!! Borax can be stored and used again. Only use that Tupperware for that purpose.