banana and raspberry porridge
for those of you experiencing the freeze of winter in australia!
-rolled oats -almond milk
- honey or rice syrup
1. mash half a banana in a bowl until smooth and all lumps are gone
2. add oats and milk into a separate bowl and microwave until oats are soft and milk has dissolved (this will take a few stops of the microwave and stirs)
3. add more milk and mashed banana to porridge and mix
4. microwave for 30 second and take out.
5. mash rasberries and finely cut the other half of the banana and garnish on top of your porridge bowl!