| 彰化 · 肉粽角沙灘 |
Photo by @jimmy_trj66
Thank you so much for sharing the picture with TripMoment!
Welcome to @tripmoment and share your trip moment of Taiwan with us!
If you had visited this place before, please leave a message “I’ve been there!” below !
Follow our Fanpage, and share your Trip Moment!
Facebook: 時刻旅行 TripMoment
1. What: Cuifeng Waterfall / 翠蜂瀑布
2. What to do: the water at Cuifeng Waterfall is certainly a beautiful gold color as a result of the combination of regular rainfall in this area and the abundance of heavy metal elements deposited in the riverbed. The cascade of gold flowing down the hillside contrasts to the luminous green grass and trees around
Such a beautiful place is located right behind the Chinese Culture University.
3. Where: Taipei, Beitou dist / 台北市北投區
4. How to get there: from MRT Jiantan station take 303 or R5 (Red 5 aka 紅5), take off at the stop Yangming chapel (陽明山天主堂).
5. How much: Free of charge.
6. What time: buses are operating daily 06:00-23:00.
Adventurous people can find more at #dimi_travel