Top 5 study tips from enhance!
1. Organise the place where you are studying. Remove things that could divert your attention elsewhere! Make sure your work and equipment are easily accessible too.
2. Use different colours for different topics! Memorising a specific topic, definition or another part of your subject can be difficult if it’s all written in one colour! Try mixing it up with different colours for different sections. Your brain can focus on the colours to help you remember the topics!
3. Practice old exam papers and give yourself a time limit! The best way to understand how exams work is to put yourself in an exam situation. Time yourself and see how you can give yourself time to different questions when you’re in the real exam!
4. Present your revision notes to others! If you can explain your notes to others clearly then you will understand the notes yourself! Additionally, this will help your confidence grow!
5. Take breaks at specified times. Studying for hours and hours does not always mean you will get the best results. Giving yourself a break every hour or so will help you absorb the things you’ve learnt.
And those are 5 tips to help you study! Don’t wait for exams to begin, start studying now to get ahead!
#study #tips #top #school #exam #exams #tutor #enhance #teacher #student #stress #relax #breaks #colours #brain