I understand that saying 'yes to the dress' is super personal for some brides. I totally feel that. It's about planning the arrival via limo to the various salons, having your assistant help you get the various dresses on and finally, the big reveal to your posse. Some women even have the luxury of having the designer in-store during the process - but this moment is few and far between!!
While Convertible x Carla Valcarcel will be a strictly online process, I want to ensure it's as personal as possible. I want to get to know you.. and I want you to feel like you know me, too. And finally, I want us to work together like we've meant to fit together all our lives!! So, before my official launch I thought it was super important to get to know a little more about me.. here it goes!
1. My favorite hobby is reading. I can read for hours and if a book is very good, you better believe that I am out of commission for days at a time. I love books with strong female characters and fantasy.
2. I look up to Sara Blakely. There is something admirable about a woman who built the Spanx empire from her 5k savings in her spare time while selling fax machines.
3. I do aerial dancing! While I don't love to workout, these classes are super hard and help me build muscle ALL over.
4. I don't like crowds. If I can’t spread my arms and twirl in circles, then it is too crowded for my tastes.
5. I am obsessed with Target and make a point to visit every time I am in the United States. Believe it or not, we don't have it in Puerto Rico.
Anything else you'd like to know?
Carla . . . . .
#puertorican #puertoricodesigner #weddingdressdesigner #bridaldesigner #weddinggowndesigner #bridetobe #gettoknowthedesigner #designerlove #fashiondesigner #target #sarahblakley #spanx #girlboss #bossbabe #femaleentrepreneur #bosslady #womenempowerment