Vichy normaderm night detox .
Vichy’s normaderm line according to their website is targeting oily / sensitive skin .
My skin type : very oily / acne prone/sensitive
Skin issues :
Excessive oil production.
Easily clogged pores .
What the product promises ?
-excesse sebum controlled.
-imperfections appear reduced.
-pores look less visible.
-clean skin feeling.
- it has nice light consistency.
- the fragrance is sutble and didn’t bother me at all .
- its 40 ml in a convinent sanitary packaging and i find that the price is quite fair for the amount of product you get .
-it didn’t deliver any of the claims for me .
- i found my skin to be more oily the next day.
- i get horrible white heads and red rashes whenever i use it .
-my skin became dull , saggy and tired , i also suffered from rough texture while using it .
My final thoughts.
I dont like it at all , the combination of chemicals found in the ingredients are ridiculous , for a product targeting sensitive skin it should be atleast free of sensitizing or irritating agents .
It may work for you amazingly if you don’t suffer from a problematic skin , if your skin is stable with no sensitivity and not acne prone , this will be great for you or atleast it won’t cause any problems.
*although keep in mind denatured alcohol that is found in this night cream may cause excessive dryness and irritation on the long term.
Mention someone who is oily/acneprone or sensitive and wants to get this product