Toast. Sliced bread browned on both sides by exposure to radiant heat, such as a grill or fire 🙂 Thank you @oxforddictionaries for clearing that one up. BREAD. it's bread people. like bread? eat it. "swapping" a piece of bread for something like effing AUBERGINE? na 🤚 have your veggies. heat 'em however you like. call it toast? don't piss off Oxford 🙃 there's nothing wrong with bread and even if you have intolerances, there are lots of brands that have products for that. not a fan of them? make your own 👩🏼🍳 basically, don't deprive yourself of the things you love.
rant over. time for this GARLIC FETA GREEN OLIVE HUMMUS recipe 🍃 which I wasn't going to post but I woke up this morn to a crazy amount of dms 👀 gotta give the foodies what they want!
• 1 400g can of chickpeas
• 100g green pitted olives
• 30g feta
• 5 tbsp garlic rapeseed oil
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 2 heaped tbsp tahini
• salt & pepper
• any extra herbs/spices you like
• In a bowl, microwave chickpeas in the liquid for 2 minutes to soften. Drain and rinse.
• In a food processor blend the olives, feta, garlic rapeseed oil (if you're using a different oil that isn't flavoured, add 2 garlic cloves), maple syrup, salt & pepper until smooth.
• Add the chickpeas and tahini, blend again until smooth.
It will look super creamy but after it has been in the fridge for a few hours, it will thicken up a bit!
I hope you love it ❤ and happy wednesday friends! I hope you've had a good day?
#eatnourishlove #guiltfreeeverythang #cutcarbscutlife #homemadehummus #fetacheese #carbthefuckup #healthyfats #vegetarianrecipes #greenolives #hummusaddict #recipeinspiration #toastedbread #nobsfood #ILOVEBREAD