Shrimp and #avocado Salad – Fresh, easy, and filling!😍
Here’s a healthy and delicious shrimp avocado salad for two that tastes crazy good and is also paleo, Whole30, low-carb, and gluten-free. Loaded with the freshest ingredients: Avocados, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro tossed with freshly squeezed lime juice and a dash of olive oil. .
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE SHRIMP AVOCADO SALAD
8 oz (225g) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 large avocado, diced
1 handful cherry tomatoes, diced
1/2 red onion, minced
Freshly chopped cilantro (or parsley)
2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1. Toss shrimp with melted butter in a bowl until well-coated.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to the skillet in a single layer, searing for a minute or until it starts to become pink around the edges, then flip and cook until shrimp are cooked through, less than a minute.
3. Transfer shrimp to a shallow plate and allow to cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
4. Add all other ingredients (avocado, tomato, red onion, and cilantro) to a large mixing bowl. drizzle with olive oil and lime juice and toss to mix everything together.
5. Add shrimp and give a quick stir to mix together. Season with more salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy! .
👥 Tag a friend who'd like this ❤💚💙 -
...FOLLOW @caribbean_recipes 👈 for the best daily recipes & health tips 💪
📸 All credits to respective owner(s) // @eatwell101 😍