Veggie rotini pasta in homemade cauliflower alfredo sauce with sauteed asparagus, peas, and spinach, veggie crumbles cooked in homemade italian seasoning, and topped with fresh cherry tomatoes.
Homemade cauliflower alfredo sauce:
3 cups Cauliflower
Enough water to cover the cauliflower
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
1 cup Mushrooms, roughly chopped
Oil, salt, and pepper
2 handfuls Cashews
Juice from 1 Lemon
1 TBSP Nutritional yeast (or parmesan cheese)
1. Boil cauliflower in water until tender.
2. Saute mushrooms in oil, salt, and pepper over medium heat until tender.
3. Add cauliflower, water, and mushrooms to a blender with the other ingredients and pulse until smooth.
This recipe NEVER fails me. Its so tasty.
4. Whatever veggies you want sauteed over medium heat in oil, salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder.
5. Morningstar veggie crumbles heated in vegetable broth and italian seasoning until all the broth is gone.
6. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and add last, on top of all the other goodness!
#homemade #cook #dinner #familydinner #food #recipe #vegan #vegetarian #health #healthy #cauliflower #alfredosauce #cashews #vegetables #veggies