Cheers to the start of a new week Since there are so many new faces around here, I thought I might do a little Monday introduction:
- I'm an NC girl, born and bred, who married a Midwest guy and we now live in St Louis with our two babies (one with 2 legs and one with 4 - but both have blue eyes)
- We move 3 times a year for my husbands job (he plays pro baseball in the RedSox organization)
- I'm a dentist by profession. It's a little challenging to work all over the country but so far I've managed to do it for almost 5 years.
- Because I'm slightly crazy, I started a line of jewelry a year and a half ago (@solaynedesigns) and it keeps me busy and happy.
- I believe in Jesus Christ. Long distance relationships. Friendships that last time and miles. And family first always.
- I believe your shoe closet should be bigger than your clothing closet. And a great statement accessory can totally transform an outfit and an attitude.
- I believe that self care is of the utmost importance. And we're better moms when we make time for ourselves!
- I believe that nothing cures a bad day like a hard core sweat sesh in the gym. Followed by Mexican and margaritas of course
- My Starbucks order is an iced vanilla latte with coconut milk (this is a new thing)
- My current playlist is a mix of Christian, rap, and country
- I'm a hair over makeup, beach over mountains, vanilla over chocolate girl
Thanks so much for following along! I love this little community and getting to meet new people
#liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2v2vT